- “The administrators” (those affiliated with the ownership and primary operation of the website)
- “The associated” (those appointed by the administrators to provide content and maintenance for the website)
- “The content” (publicly accessible information held within the website)
- “The website” (http://www.3dprinterpick.com and associated domains, subdomains, and web pages)
- “The user” (visitors of the website; members of the general public)
The administrators and their content writers, website maintenance personnel, and associated employees, investors, and persons of regard of 3DPrinterPick.com will not be held liable for the content presented on this website. While every moral effort has been made to ensure reliability, the content is presented in a subjective manner that reflects the opinions and personal research of its author(s) and doesn’t reflect the opinions held by anyone else associated with the website. The website therefore accepts no responsibility for any damages, losses, or experiences due to the content held herein.
Furthermore, the use of a user’s personal information associated with visiting the website is at the sole discretion of the website’s administrators. While the website was prepared in such a way that respects the privacy and security of its users, users do willingly use this website and report statistical information to the website’s administrators. This information includes, but is not limited to: the time of access, what content was accessed, what web browser was used during the access, and what operating system the user accessed the website using. This information is held for a period of no less than three months and is used to help optimize the usability of the website, such as tailoring content to a specific web browser or operating system. The website’s administrators have elected not to place tracking cookies on a user’s computer, but tracking cookies can be placed as a result of using this website, such as through a third party advertisement. The website and its administrators and the associated accept no responsibility for any losses or damages incurred as a result of tracking cookies.